Sunday, October 1, 2023

Fashion Dreamer - A release date has finally been announced !

 

Well... boy am I happy for this one. It has been a long and unusually cold 7 months since Nintendo announced that Fashion Dreamer (Style Boutique 5 to those of us who have been waiting for this moment for the better part of a decade) would be coming to the Switch, but we are finally here and a release date has been shared! After almost a year of waiting I'm relieved to have a firm date and Im sure my partner is too - shout out to his tolerance of my monthly meltdown about how there still wasn't a shared release date for Fashion Dreamer. I'm sure the excitement is a sentiment held by many who enjoyed the original Syn Sofia games from the late 2000's and early 2010's but I do also hope the release of a new title will bring in a new generation of designers ready to begin their own fashion journey! I will undoubtedly be pre-ordering the game ready for release day, which will probably look like me staying curled up in bed for as long as I can manage while furiously crafting outfits and uploading them to Youtube. 

Until November 3rd there is yet more waiting but eager fans can take solace in knowing that our long wait is nearly over. 

FASHION DREAMER PRICE: $49.99 (US), $64.99 (CA), 6,578円 (JPN), £39.99 (UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment